Thursday, March 1, 2007

God help the jackass that stole my bike

So, last summer my bike was stolen and I had to replace it. It was a second-hand, mid-80ish Peugeot in pretty decent shape and may not have been anything special, but it was mine and after much trial and error, I had it fit to me perfectly. When I replaced it, all I could afford was a Schwinn Varsity from Wal-Mart. It's a decent bike, but I've been tweaking it for months and it simply is still not as comfortable. It's really a drag.

So, basically, I had a rather disappointing ride yesterday. The whole thing just felt "off", so I cut it short. Then this morning, about 2 minutes into my run, my knees both made it known that they were not on board with my choice of activities. Perhaps if I'd gotten a little more sleep, I'd have been a little more motivated and able to overrule them, but they shouted me down. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.