Thursday, April 26, 2007

Decent run and Perhaps a career change?

I got out for my run again this morning. It's nice to finally show some consistency. It was a pretty decent run; a little over 3 miles at an easy pace. I felt really good, especially considering how my run went on Saturday. I definitely need new shoes though. I've been feeling minor aches here and there for a few weeks or so, but today I felt what may be the precursor to shin splints. Hopefully I can hold that off with some extra stretching and some exercises I found on Cool Running. I was planning to replace my shoes in the very near future, but the leaky roof put that on hold. Hopefully, we can get a home equity loan to cover that cost. If we can't, I'm not sure what we're going to do.

Of course, I could always become a "poodle breeder" and export them to Japan. It wouldn't take me long at all to pay for the roof that way.

No comments: