Monday, April 9, 2007

Ouch, part II and Insane Car Accesories

I woke up yesterday and my lower back/hip were killing me; it hurt to move. So, needless to say, I skipped the planned long run. I wanted to do 7 or 8 miles, but it hurt to walk to the bathroom, let alone to run for an hour or more. I laid on the heating pad for a half hour or so and then hit that spot with the percussion massager for about 5 or 10 minutes. It didn't seem like it really did anything at the time, but I felt pretty good this morning when I got up. Hopefully, it will go away completely in the next few days and I'll be right back on track.

From the some people have more money than sense dept, there is this gem. I suppose that's on par with buying someone a diamond so big, it will make them puke. Of course, if you've got that kind of a wad to drop on a car accessory, you would probably pay someone to puke for you.

No comments: