Sunday, March 11, 2007

Been slacking...

Well, it's been a busy week and it's kept me from posting. Only ran once this week aside from today. Today was a pretty good run; 6 miles, decent pace (for me), nice weather and a nice sunrise. Mornings like this are what make me want to keep at this. I need to make a more concerted effort at consistency. If I can only manage to run 2 times a week, I'll never make any kind of improvement in my pace/distance and I'll be stuck at 209 pounds. Maybe I can use this morning as motivation; if I was able to get up and run after early daylight savings time, I should be able to get up and run/bike on a normal day. If I can do that for a few weeks, it will become a habit and easier to do every day. So, that's what I'm shooting for.

Getting ready for: 6th annual Bolt Run 5k in Downtown Tampa, 31 March 07

No comments: