Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Overslept!

ARRRGGHH!! I was all ready to just get up and head out for a couple of miles this morning, but I turned the alarm off instead of hitting snooze. That's so frustrating! Here I was ranting about my consistency yesterday and then blow it again today. I guess it's like that guy in the movies; the cop that's days away from retirement who gets killed right after laying out what he's going to do when he's retired, or the private in the war movies who buys it days away from shipping home to his high school sweetheart to get married. Tomorrow, I get up and head out for a ride. No excuses, no B.S., just consistency.

Then, to top it all off, it was a really busy morning at work today. Non-stop calls for about 3 hours... it sucked. I have got to get off the phones; I've been taking calls for 7 years now and I think it's time to be done. The only problem is that we're currently in the middle of busy season, and they've implemented a freeze on all new positions and transfers. Oh well, keeping my eyes open for anything that might come along. I've just got to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Too bad they don't have a "get paid to stay at home and ride your bike or run all week" position. Pretty sure that I could master that one pretty quickly.

No comments: